Monday, September 27, 2010

Voting is Now Open for Round 2 of Project Food Blog

Just a friendly reminder that the polls for Challenge #2 of Foodbuzz's Project Food Blog are now open and will remain so through September 23.  All contestants (especially me!) would really appreciate your votes.  Voting is easy:
  1. Follow this link to my post for the second challenge
  2. Read my post. If you like it, click the "Vote for this Entry" button at the top of the page, otherwise, scroll to find other posts to vote for.
  3. If you are not already a Foodbuzz member, join the site.  It's a good site, no spam, I promise!
  4. Voila! You've just done me a huge favor!
The challenges will only get better, so let's keep me going in this competition! Many thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails