Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Reminder to Please Vote for Me in Project Food Blog!

Just a friendly reminder that the polls for Challenge #1 of Foodbuzz's Project Food Blog remain open through September 23, and all contestants, especially this one, would really appreciate your vote.  Voting is quite simple:
  1. Follow this link to my post for the first challenge
  2. Read my post. If you like it, click the "Vote for this Entry" button at the top of the page, otherwise, scroll to find other posts to vote for.
  3. If you are not already a Foodbuzz member, join the site.  It's a good site. No spam, I promise!
  4. Voila! You've just done me a huge favor!
Thanks so much for your help!  Hopefully I'll be asking you all to vote for me once again next week when I move on to the next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails