Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome to My New Home!

Welcome to the new home of Culinary Studio!

My name is Eddie, and I live in a tiny studio apartment on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York, with an even tinier kitchen. What I lack in counter space, I make up for with an indefatigable interest in cooking and food. I shop at no fewer than 3 different stores and markets each weekend, use much of my free time read about food, and spend much of my weekends laboring over my stove top. I am still very much a novice cook. This blog will follow my culinary adventures (and misadventures) as well as my foodie experiences in New York City. While in the kitchen, I will try my best to follow three goals:

1. Try my best to utilize local and sustainable ingredients

2. Expand my cooking knowledge and repertoire

3. Never waste a meal!

I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails